On the landing page, scroll to the ‘Document Policies’ section and click on the ‘view more’ link.
The following page will open:
The History page will show you any previously added documents.
In the ‘Group’ tab, you will be able to link a document and make it available to all ESS users. In the ‘Individual’ tab, you will be able to select specific individuals to receive the document.
Click on the selected tab – Group or Individual.
Complete the details around ‘Category’ and ‘Description’ and click on the ‘Browse’ option to select the correct document for upload.
Select the employees to receive the document.
Click on ‘Submit’.
The next time any of the selected employees will log into the ESS, they will be faced with the following page, and will have to accept the fact that they have seen the document before they can continue with any other tasks in the ESS.
- The employee can view the policy by clicking on the magnifying glass (purple).
- Thereafter, the employee can accept the document by clicking on the Accept box (green).
- If the employee declines the policy, they can provide a reason (red).
- If the employee needs to review the policy at a later stage, they can click on ‘Remind me later’ (orange). The same page with the new policy will open again when the employee revisits their ESS profile.
- After they have selected an option (accept, decline, remind me later), they click on submit (blue).
After the document was ‘Accepted’, the document would be stored permanently in the ‘Document section’ on the Landing Page – for all the employees. The employee will be able to view the policy by clicking on the magnifying glass as indicated below.
If the employee clicks on ‘view more’ as per screenshot below, the following page will open. The employee will be able to view which policies/documents have been accepted/not accepted as well as the date the document or policy has been read.
We will be able to link a report for you to view who has acknowledged, accepted/not accepted, date read and declined reason.
We hope this helps, thank you!